Sliced bread alternatives
posted by admin on 18 December 2008
These nutrition tips and recipes have been designed for use by schools, early childhood centres and community groups. They are available in black & white or colour, and come in three languages: English, Te Reo Maori, and Samoan. These tips can be used in newsletters, ﬂiers or for posters. To view and download this resource please choose the attachment with the desired format and language.
Try alternatives to sliced bread - pita bread, rewena bread, fa'apapa, French Stick, bagels, tortillas, bread rolls, crumpets, fruit bread and buns, Turkish breads, or crackers such as crispbread, ryvita and vita-weats. Choose a range of wholemeal, wholegrain and flavoured.
This Nutrition Tip has 6 attachments
- Sliced bread alternatives english b&w.jpg (JPG, 163.4 KB)
- Sliced bread alternatives english colour.jpg (JPG, 947.3 KB)
- Sliced bread alternatives maori b&w.jpg (JPG, 188.4 KB)
- Sliced bread alternatives maori colour.jpg (JPG, 971.2 KB)
- Sliced bread alternatives samoan b&w.jpg (JPG, 168.2 KB)
- Sliced bread alternatives samoan colour.jpg (JPG, 952.1 KB)