2018 Global Nutrition Report: Shining a light to spur action on nutrition
posted by Research Admin on 20 December 2018
The 2018 Global Nutrition Report highlights levels of malnutrition across the world.
The report identifies areas where progress has been made in recent years and puts forward five critical steps that are needed to speed up progress. These five steps are to:
- Break down silos between malnutrition in all its forms
- Prioritise and invest in the data needed and capacity to use it
- Scale up financing for nutrition – diversify and innovate to build on past progress
- Galvanise action on healthy diets – engage across countries to address this universal problem
- Make and deliver better commitments to end malnutrition in all its forms – an ambitious, transformative approach will be required to meet global nutrition targets.
The report is available to download and read in free full text at: https://globalnutritionreport.org/reports/global-nutrition-report-2018/