Digital Health Week NZ 2019 (Hamilton) on 20–22 November 2019
posted by Research Admin 1 on 2019-02-25 09:15:17.819
Digital Health Week NZ features a range of events and workshops, catering to the various professions and topics within digital health.
The HiNZ Conference is New Zealand's largest digital health event. In 2018 over 1200 delegates attended HiNZ 2018 in Wellington.
HiNZ 2019 starts at 1pm on Wednesday 20 November 2019 and closes at midday on Friday 22 November 2019.
The eHealth Nursing one day conference on Wednesday 20 November is New Zealand's premier event for nurses interested in digital health.
The eAllied Health one day conference launched in 2018 - this will be it's second year.
Save the dates - 18 to 22 November 2019
To download the preliminary conference programme and find out more, go to: https://www.hinz.org.nz/page/2019DHWNZ
- Mon 18 Nov - Workshops
- Tue 19 Nov - Workshops
- Wed 20 Nov AM - Workshops, eAllied Health, eHealth Nursing
- HiNZ 2019 opens: Wed 20 Nov at 1pm
- HiNZ Welcome Function: Wed 20 Nov, 5.30pm to 7.30pm
- HiNZ sessions: Thu 21 Nov, 9am to 5pm
- Dinner at Hobbiton: Thu 21 Nov, 6pm to 11pm
- HiNZ sessions: Fri 22 Nov, 9am to midday
- HiNZ 2019 closes: Fri 22 Nov at midday
- Exhibition pack in: Tue 19 Nov, from midday
- Exhibition pack out: Fri 22 Nov, from 8am