Dietitians Unite 2020 (Melbourne) on 1 May 2020
posted by Research Admin 1 on 18 October 2019
May 1, 2020 7:30 am - 5:00 pm AEST (+10:00)
Crown Melbourne, Whiteman St, Southbank VIC, Australia
Organiser: Dietitian Connection
- Early bird ticket – $239 + gst (ends 9 March 2020)
- After early-bird ticket – $289 + gst
- Student ticket – $199 + gst
Bigger. Better. Welcome to Dietitians Unite 2020. Clear your diaries on Friday 1st May 2020 for our biggest and BEST DAY of the year. We’re bringing together dietitians and nutritionists from around Australia and the world to unite and showcase inspiring leadership and innovations at the Crown Conference Centre in Melbourne.
This year, we’ll be offering two streams: clinical and business between our opening and closing speakers plus two breakfast streams [first in, best dressed].
- Clinical stream may be recorded to view later
- Breakfast is from 7.30-8.30am, main event kicks off at 9am.
- Sam Bloom
- Clinical: Prof Felice Jacka, Panel: Fiona Willer, Fiona Sutherland, Elissa Robins and Clare Collins
- Business: Karen Inge, Tara Diversi, Tawnya Bahr & Lucy Allon
- MC: Dr Joanna McMillan and Karen Inge
- The Resilience Project
To find out more about the programme and speakers, as well as to book tickets, go to: https://dietitianconnection.com/event/dietitians-unite-2020/