The information available on or through this website is intended to provide general information to the public, and is not intended to address specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity. The Ministry of Health makes no warranty, express or implied, nor assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, correctness, completeness or use of any information that is available on or through this website
Those accessing this website are further advised:
- The information on this website may be changed, deleted, added to, or otherwise amended by the Ministry of Health without notice;
- The Ministry of Health is not responsible for the content of other websites linked to, or referenced from, this website. The Ministry of Health neither endorses the information, content, presentation, or accuracy of such other websites, nor makes any warranty, express or implied, regarding these other websites;
- Nothing contained on this website is, or shall be relied on as, a promise or representation by the New Zealand Government or the Ministry of Health;
- The contents of this website should not be construed as legal or professional advice and visitors to this website should take specific advice from qualified professional people before undertaking any action following information received from this website;
- Any reference to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacture, or otherwise does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by the New Zealand government or the Ministry of Health;
- Each page on this website must be read in conjunction with this disclaimer and any other disclaimer that forms part of it.
If you find any information on this website that you believe may be inaccurate, please send an email to the site administrator at .